Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016) Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016)

Lovely. Nice way to transition into the fall and Halloween. The intro and style reminds me of Regular Show. Great job.

MeghanLuna responds:

Thank you! Ohoman, it is like it with the title cards coming in at the beats!

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Tears are in my eyes for bringing me back to my childhood. Thank you NewGrounds. It is this kind of work that reminds me that there are lots of talented artists out there and I do appreciate what you do. Thank you.

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

Beautiful. You animated Dan and Ninja Brian the exact way they do in real life. How long did it take?

Super Cartoon Jazz Super Cartoon Jazz

This is very good. I am going to use this for the Rejected Mascot competition on Newgrounds. I will make sure to credit you. Please send me a message back if you have any concerns.

Commission- Crypt Shyfter Commission- Crypt Shyfter

Spectacular. This looks like a character that can be in one of Harry Partridge's cartoons.

Bat Bat

Amazing. Which villain or situation made him bleed like that? Gives me vibes of Mask of the Phantasm when Batman was trying to escape the police.

Wah Wah

Even though this is a frozen image, it looks so lively.