Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

Wonderful cross-over.

Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

I just noticed Ash's legs running to the bathroom. Reminds me of Team America's "walking" motions.

D.Vangelion D.Vangelion

This brings me back to the VHS days. I was like, "This will not get any better." If you did this on your own then you should be hired by an animation company.

Tech-Savvy Tektiti Tech-Savvy Tektiti

Wonderful. You animated the expressions well so you had no need for voice acting. I like your character. It resembles those flying elemental wizards from Kingdom Hearts. Keep up the good work.

MOANCORE MOANCORE

Your work is always great. However, Donut Quest will always be my favorite. The music went well with the animation.

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Awesome artwork. Did you draw the robots with free hand or did you use a line tool? All of your lines are incredibly straight for all of them.

Sonic Watches Some TV Sonic Watches Some TV

Very clever with the monitors for power ups. Also, I like your take on Sonic. Hopefully he can turn it around and produce a respectable game again.

A Super Mario Bros. Joke. A Super Mario Bros. Joke.

I love the animation. It reminds me of the old time cartoons but with color. I also like how you put a shade of red and green on Mario and Luigi. Did you add the shades using a separate layer?

Motament responds:

The shades of color were mostly the palate I gave each of them. Each character was on a different layer and their mouths when Lip-syncing were, for the most part, the only part of each one of them that was on a separate layer.