Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016) Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016)

Lovely. Nice way to transition into the fall and Halloween. The intro and style reminds me of Regular Show. Great job.

MeghanLuna responds:

Thank you! Ohoman, it is like it with the title cards coming in at the beats!

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Tears are in my eyes for bringing me back to my childhood. Thank you NewGrounds. It is this kind of work that reminds me that there are lots of talented artists out there and I do appreciate what you do. Thank you.

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

Beautiful. You animated Dan and Ninja Brian the exact way they do in real life. How long did it take?

BLADE RUNNER 2049 BLADE RUNNER 2049

Awesome. But you forgot the robots from Robot Chicken. They're still running around doing who knows what. Also the Bay Transformers.

Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

This was short, but the animation was very nice. I would love it if this cartoon continued (unfortunately, I know how hard it is for independent animators to make long cartoons on their own). Keep up the good work.
Also, I just realized that this version of Robotnik fits well with Wario and Waluigi. Long lost cousin maybe?

Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

Wonderful cross-over.

Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

I just noticed Ash's legs running to the bathroom. Reminds me of Team America's "walking" motions.

D.Vangelion D.Vangelion

This brings me back to the VHS days. I was like, "This will not get any better." If you did this on your own then you should be hired by an animation company.

Tech-Savvy Tektiti Tech-Savvy Tektiti

Wonderful. You animated the expressions well so you had no need for voice acting. I like your character. It resembles those flying elemental wizards from Kingdom Hearts. Keep up the good work.

MOANCORE MOANCORE

Your work is always great. However, Donut Quest will always be my favorite. The music went well with the animation.