All 47 art Reviews

Zone and Tentacles (::huge::) Zone and Tentacles (::huge::)

How did you make that background? This looks great.

Happy National Video Game Day! Happy National Video Game Day!

So beautiful.

King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

The reboot that King of the Hill needs. Great work.

Emi (For TwistedGrim's Birthday!) Emi (For TwistedGrim's Birthday!)

Lovely.

IvoAluminum responds:

Yes, of course. :)

Ms. Frizzle Ms. Frizzle

I wish you were the designer for the new Magic School Bus. The new one kind of looks "Store Bought" animation. Your's looks organic and full of life. You even gave her rocket shoes. That's detail!

Link is Probably My Best Friend Link is Probably My Best Friend

Your art style is very nice.

Legolas310 responds:

Thanks so much! :D

Reptar Reptar

I clicked on this because I thought it looked cool. I gave you five stars because I realized it was Reptar and you made him look incredible.

Sephiroth. One winged angel. GIF Sephiroth. One winged angel. GIF

Spectacular. I love the work you did on the wings and how you added the texture. Unfortunately for me, Sephiroth's song has been replaced with a combination of Sephiroth's theme with Spongebob singing, "Steppin' on the beach." Check it out on Youtube. Oddly enough they are almost matching in beat to each other.

Cammy Rage Room Cammy Rage Room

Looks like Cammy being grounded by her dad for going out dressed like that. Her expression on her face is priceless. I like the television effect on her. Is that all done by color or do you put another layer at a low opacity?

BONESofBURIED responds:

;D thanks my man. And yes, the TV effect is just a saturated blue with the opacity low.

How to Train your Drogon How to Train your Drogon